Education has a very wide connotation. The Montfort Brothers’ organizations, therefore, not only cater to the educational needs of children and youth in normal academic schools but also impart technical education, education to the deaf and the blind, the differently abled and engage in village upliftment and social work among the downtrodden and the marginalized.
- Montfortian education seeks to work for the total development of the young. They are helped to discover their God given talents and work towards their fullest development in order to place them at the service of the society. It seeks to enable the young to search for the truth by training them to analyse reality, from critical judgments, search for solutions and work out a synthesis.
- It is concerned with forming a moral conscience that is capable of discerning what is good and choosing it.
- It pays attention to the development of the capacity to engage in relationship marked by sincerity and self-determination and training to understand the complex political reality and to enter it in a constructive way.
- It imparts an appreciation of the Indian heritage and enables the students to imbibe its culture and ethos for building a harmonious society, irrespective of difference of faith, language, caste and class and at the same time to remain open to the positive elements of other cultures.
- It instils in the pupils the values of love, freedom, forgiveness, honesty and Justice.